DR. J. ALLEN HYNEK, an astronomer and physicist, was a consultant to the USAF for many years, and later founded the Centre for UFO Studies. He implemented Three Different categories of unconventional Experiences relating to U.FO.’S and ET.’s. Since then, 2 more controversial types have been added to the original Three. They are as follows:
- OF THE FIRST KIND (CE-1 ) A UFO in close proximity (within approx 500 feet) of the witness.
- OF THE SECOND KIND ( CE-2 ) A UFO that leaves markings on the ground, causes burns or paralysis to humans, frightens animals, interferes with car engines or TV and radio reception.
- OF THE THIRD KIND ( CE 3 ) A CE-1 or CE-2 which have visible occupants.
- OF THE FOURTH KIND ( CE-4 ) Contact Aboard Craft be it Via abductions scenario or voluntary boarding.
- OF THE FIFTH KIND (CE-5 ) Bilateral and Human initiated contact .
*If you wish to report an encounter of the First or Second Kind, please click the report button where your experience will be recorded and shared with our friends at UFORSA.
UfoRSA is a small organisation started by two young UFO enthusiasts in September 2011.
It was founded when they started seeing an increase in the amount of UFO sightings and the enthusiasm involved with it.
UFORSA has since then been doing an excellent job at offering a secure and professional platform from which individuals may report and share their experiences.
For over Six Decades, UFO Sightings and Reports have increased all around the world at a phenomenal rate.
MUFON reports that UFO sightings to their offices have increased by 67% in the previous three years as of 2011. According to MUFON international director Clifford Clift in 2011, “Over the past year, we’ve been averaging 500 sighting reports a month, compared to about 300 three years ago”.
According to the annual survey of reports conducted by Canadian based UFO research group Ufology Research, reported UFO sightings doubled in Canada from 2011-2012.
In 2013 the Peruvian government’s Departamento de Investigación de Fenómenos Aéreos Anómalos (Anomalous Aerial Phenomena Research Department), or “DIFAA”, was officially reactivated due to an increase in reported sightings. According to Colonel Julio Vucetich, head of the air force’s aerospace interests division who himself claims to have seen an anomalous aerial object; “On a personal basis, it’s evident to me that we are not alone in this world or universe”.
For more information and sighting reports in Southern Africa, please visit: